COVID testing is available for enrolled beneficiaries as a walk-in service within their assigned Primary Care Clinic. Please review walk-in hours below:
- Warrior Operational Medicine Clinic (Active Duty): Walk-ins taken on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m., and Tuesdays and Fridays, 8 – 11 a.m.
- Non-Active Duty/Family Health Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.
- Internal Medicine: Monday – Friday, 9 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 3 p.m.
- Pediatrics: Monday – Friday, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
- USAF Flight Medicine Clinic: Monday – Friday, 7 – 7:30 a.m.
- Navy Flight Medicine Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Banholzer Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Emergency Care Center (ECC) is not a COVID-19 testing site; COVID-19 testing is only performed for medical necessity.
COVID-19 Testing Eligibility
COVID-19 testing is available to beneficiaries who meet one of the following CDC and/or DOD criteria for a PCR test and are enrolled to MGMCSC:
- Have COVID-19 symptoms
- Testing for official travel
- Meet CDC criteria for testing as a close contact:
- Less than six feet away from a confirmed positive for a cumulative of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period
- Test at day five from last contact, or sooner if symptoms develop
Non-enrolled patients seeking COVID testing should utilize services provided by their assigned MTF.
For other COVID-19 testing resources, please visit:
COVID-19 at Home Test Kits
While supplies last, will continue to dispense antigen-based COVID-19 tests directly to TRICARE beneficiaries and hospital workers.
- Authorized up to eight individual tests in a 30-day period, or calendar month, per patient
- Each ID card holder must be present to receive test kit
- Contact your PCM if your at-home test is positive
Home Test Kit Availability:
- Dispensed Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- First floor Main Information Desk