Allergy and Immunizations
Routine adult and childhood vaccinations are available at the medical group main immunizations clinic. We highly encourage all new patients to bring a copy of their prior immunizations with them.
Patients may receive routine vaccinations, such as annual vaccination for influenza, without a prescription.
Non-routine vaccinations, such as vaccines needed due to certain medical conditions, require a written prescription.
Patients requesting travel-related vaccines must first visit the Public Health clinic.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines
For more information on COVID-19 or influenza vaccines, visit the pages below:
Our team of expert specialists provides comprehensive diagnosis and management of allergy related conditions and disorders.
- Urticaria Anaphylaxis
- Food and drug allergies
- Venom hypersensitivity (bee sting allergy)
- Immunodeficiency evaluation
Our team of expert specialists perform procedures, testing, and treatments for allergy related conditions and disorders.
- Allergy skin testing for foods, environmental allergens, and bee and fire ant stings
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Broncho-dilator nebulization treatments
- Food, drug, and exercise challenges
A referral from your primary care manager is required prior to obtaining an appointment at the clinic. Once referral is placed, you may contact the appointment line at 888-999-1212 or 855-227-6331 to schedule an appointment.