Allergy and Immunizations
Routine adult and childhood vaccinations are available at the medical group main immunizations clinic. We highly encourage all new patients to bring a copy of their prior immunizations with them.
Patients may receive routine vaccinations, such as annual vaccination for influenza, without a prescription.
Routine adult and childhood vaccinations are available by appointment at the Medical Group main Immunizations clinic. To schedule an appointment, please call the appointment line at 1-888-999-1212.
We highly encourage patients seen outside the military hospital or clinic to bring a copy of their immunization records.
Non-routine vaccinations, such as vaccines needed due to certain medical conditions, require a written prescription.
Patients requesting travel-related vaccines must first visit the Public Health clinic.
COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines
For more information on COVID-19 or influenza vaccines, visit the pages below:
Service Member COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Ended
COVID-19 vaccines are no longer required for all members of the armed forces on active duty or in the Reserve or National Guard components, according to DOD. However, service members are still encouraged to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Service members who are unvaccinated against COVID-19 or who have not received the most updated COVID-19 booster vaccine may be barred from certain assignments or deployments when vaccination is required to travel to or enter a foreign country.
- Please contact your PCM or our Public Health or Immunizations Clinics should you have any questions about your COVID vaccination status.
- If you’re a service member and received a COVID-19 vaccine from a non-DOD provider, make sure to update your medical records.
- Find a DOD COVID Vaccine Location near you.
Our team of expert specialists provides comprehensive diagnosis and management of allergy related conditions and disorders.
- Urticaria Anaphylaxis
- Food and drug allergies
- Venom hypersensitivity (bee sting allergy)
- Immunodeficiency evaluation
Our team of expert specialists perform procedures, testing, and treatments for allergy related conditions and disorders.
- Allergy skin testing for foods, environmental allergens, and bee and fire ant stings
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots)
- Pulmonary function testing
- Broncho-dilator nebulization treatments
- Food, drug, and exercise challenges
A referral from your primary care manager is required prior to obtaining an appointment at the clinic. Once referral is placed, you may contact the appointment line at 888-999-1212 or 855-227-6331 to schedule an appointment.