Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment (ADAPT)
Assessment, education and treatment for individuals involved with high-risk substance abuse or dependence. Our services are only available for active duty. Retirees and family members are seen on a space available basis.
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment or to get information on how to assist a family member or friend, please call the intake office.
- We encourage you to use emergency care services after duty hours in the event of a crisis.
- Walk-in services are available to active duty personnel between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
A referral from your primary care manager is not required prior to obtaining an appointment at the clinic; you may call to self-refer to the ADAPT clinic. If a referral is placed by your PCM or Command, the ADAPT clinic will contact you to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to self-referral or upon receiving a medical referral please contact 240-857-7186.
- Education services
- Group counseling
- Individual therapy
- Level one outpatient treatment
- Level two Intensive Addiction Services
- Referrals to Inpatient or Residential Treatment Programs
- Referrals to Intensive Outpatient Programs
- Unit Prevention/Education Outreach