Pharmacy services are some of the most popular benefits for our patients. Prescription medications may be obtained at our pharmacies at no cost. Beneficiaries may also receive medications using TRICARE Home Delivery or a TRICARE Network Pharmacy
To ensure accurate dispensing of medication, technology guides the pharmacy staff at each step in the prescription filling process, minimizing the potential for human error while also reducing wait times.
Our pharmacies process approximately 26,000 prescriptions each month. Due to the high volume of pharmacy visitors, we recommend beneficiaries become familiar with our procedures and routines.
Simple measures such as using the automated call-in refill service, taking the appropriate ticket(s) at the pharmacy, and having the patient's identification card readily available will minimize delays and keep operations moving as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Allow a three duty day turn-around between refill request and pick-up at the BX Pharmacy.
- NCR Automated Call-in Refill Line: 1-800-377-1723, Option 3-1 (available 24/7)
- You will be asked for your date of birth and then the prescription number
New Prescription Activation
The pharmacy has multiple options available to you depending on your preferred method.
NOTE: Prescriptions are NOT automatically filled after a provider places an order. It is the patient’s responsibility to activate medications for pharmacy to fill.
- 888-999-1212, Option 1-2-3-2-2 (option not available for network/off base providers)
- Available 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
- Activation via Kiosk: The kiosk is located at the Main Clinic Pharmacy. Just follow the prompts, selecting the options for “New Electronic Prescriptions” and we will process all your NEW/RENEWAL prescriptions (NO REFILLS) and send you a text when they are ready for pickup.
- Q-Anywhere (07:30am – 4 pm): Currently available ONLY for NEW prescriptions at the Main Pharmacy & the BX Pharmacy (for network/off base providers)
Using your Cell phone:
NOTE: If you don’t have the DoD ID# for the patient, you may visit MilConnect, log-in, and select “My Profile”-- Update and View My Profile and then locate the patient’s DoD ID#.
Electronic Prescriptions from Outside Providers (eRx)
- Text the words “Get in line” to 855-797-8355
- Enter the patient’s DoD ID# to activate all NEW prescriptions
- Type “Done” to confirm information is correct
- Select type of prescription (Option 1: On base or Option 2: Off base)
- The pharmacy will process all your NEW prescriptions (NO REFILLS) and send you a text confirmation when they are ready for pickup.
NOTE: Malcolm Grow Medical Center Pharmacy is now able to accept electronic prescriptions for all scheduled (controlled) medications
- Electronic Prescribing:
- eRx Zip Code: 20762
- Pharmacy Name: DOD ANDREWS PHARMACY
- Pharmacy NCPDP/NPI: 2138368/1518379395
- PDMP Records – Select as “state”: MILITARY HEALTH SYSTEM