Malcolm Grow Medical Clinics and Surgery Center Urology Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of urinary tract problems in men and women, as well as reproductive health care for men.
Inpatient and Outpatient Services
Our physicians are trained in the latest diagnostic techniques and use the most recent technology to provide you with the best surgical and medical care.
A referral from your primary care manager is required prior to obtaining an appointment at the clinic. Once referral is placed, you may contact the appointment line at 888-999-1212 or 855-227-6331 to schedule an appointment.
- Medical and surgical treatment of benign and malignant problems pertaining to the genitourinary health of male and female patients
- Medical and surgical treatment of wide array of urologic cancers, to include: bladder, prostate, kidney, penis and testis
- Medical and surgical management of stone disease
- Medical and surgical management of benign prostate disease and superficial bladder cancer
- Management of female lower urinary tract symptoms and urinary incontinence, and voiding dysfunction
Andrology/Male Reproductive Health
- Medical and surgical management of all aspects of male reproductive health
- Vasectomy counseling
Before Your Procedure
- Loose fitting clothing is recommended
- 15 minutes early arrival is recommended
- Must have your Military ID card
- Be prepared to fill out 3rd party insurance verification form
- Ensure your escort has a military ID or contact Joint Base Andrews Visitors Center prior to your appointment
- Visitor documentation requirements change depending on the current FPCON level