Our Patient Centered Medical Home Clinic provides preventive and acute care to eligible family members of active duty and retired services members from newborn to 18 years of age.
Our staff support the patient centered model home experience from check-in to the end of your appointment and beyond. We support teaching programs from the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
and the National Capital Region Pediatric Resident
program and rotate medical students and residents through our clinic.
We work together as a team to make sure that your child’s medical needs are met with the utmost care and compassion that is deserved.
Available services include diagnosis and treatment of:
- Well Baby Check-ups
- Annual Physical Exams, School/Camp Physicals and Sports Pre-Participation Physicals
- Acute Care (Sore Throat, Ear Infections, Pink Eye, Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Colds, Pneumonia)
- Developmental Delays
- ADHD diagnosis and treatment
- Pediatric Rashes, including Eczema, Acne, Diaper rashes and Viral Rashes
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Bronchiolitis and Influenza
Personnel experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (i.e. cough, congestion, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, body aches, fever, chills, loss of taste or smell) must have a negative COVID-19 test within 7 days of onset of symptoms, If not, you may be deferred to the COVID-19 testing site. To schedule a COVID-19 test visit: https://covidtest.sparkxcell.com