Malcolm Grow Medical Clinics and Surgery Center Podiatry Clinic provides general foot and ankle ambulatory services for all eligible Department of Defense beneficiaries. Our fellowship-trained physicians are committed to excellence and are skilled in the latest techniques to get you back on your feet.
Inpatient and Outpatient Services
Although the majority of podiatry services are outpatient procedures, inpatient surgical care is available with our National Capital Region partners, Fort Belvoir community Hospital and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
A referral from your primary care manager is required prior to obtaining an appointment at the clinic. Once referral is placed, you may contact the appointment line at 888-999-1212 or 855-227-6331 to schedule an appointment.
A full range of comprehensive podiatry services for all eligible beneficiaries in the following areas:
- Achilles tendon rupture and tendonitis
- Ankle sprains and fractures
- Ankle and foot arthritis
- Ankle instability
- Bunions and toe deformities
- Cartilage defects
- Flat feet and plantar fasciitis
Before Your Procedure
- Shorts or pants is recommended
- 15 minutes early arrival is recommended
- Must have your Military ID card
- Be prepared to fill out 3rd party insurance verification form
- Don’t forget to ask your PCM beforehand about getting the appropriate X-rays needed for your appointment
- Ensure your escort has a military ID or contact Joint Base Andrews Visitors Center prior to your appointment
- Visitor documentation requirements change depending on the current FPCON level