We offer a wide range of inpatient and outpatient general surgery related services from skin excisions to colon cancer cases.
Our providers work at all three military treatment facilities within the Washington DC-Maryland-Virginia area, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Fort Belvoir Community Hospital and Malcolm Grow Medical Center.
Please have your primary care physician place a referral to make an appointment.
Inpatient and Outpatient Services
Our physicians are trained in the latest diagnostic techniques and use the most recent technology to provide you with the best surgical and medical care.
A referral from your primary care manager is required prior to obtaining an appointment at the clinic. Once the referral is placed, you may contact the appointment line at 888-999-1212 or 855-227-6331 to schedule an appointment.
Before Your Procedure
- Loose fitting clothing is recommended
- 15 minutes early arrival is recommended
- Must have your Military ID card
- Be prepared to fill out 3rd party insurance verification form
- Ensure your escort has a military ID or contact Joint Base Andrews Visitors Center prior to your appointment
- Visitor documentation requirements change depending on the current FPCON level