COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
The CDC recommends everyone 6 months and older get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect against the potentially serious outcomes of COVID-19 illness.
FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines are currently available to all U.S. citizens and residents. Visit the CDC website for more information.
Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- The Allergy & Immunizations clinic is offering vaccinations for the new COVID-19 vaccines. The following vaccines are readily available: Comirnaty mRNA 2023-2024 Formula (12 years and older), Pfizer-BioNTech 2023-2024 Formula (5-11 years) and Pfizer-BioNTech 2023-2024 Formula (6 months - 5 years).
- Appointments at Joint Base Andrews may be scheduled by calling 855-227-6331 or 888-999-1212.
- Malcolm Grow Medical Clinic will offer the updated FDA-approved and authorized Pfizer COVID-19 booster vaccine to beneficiaries 6 months and older. At this time, no previous iterations of the COVID-19 vaccine are authorized and will not be administered.
- Please visit Vaccines.gov for more information about COVID-19 vaccination locations near you.
- Call 800-232-0233 for vaccine locations in the United States near you.
Concerns about the vaccine?
Speak with a Vaccine Expert. You may contact the DHA-Immunization Healthcare Support Center at 877-GET-VACC (877-438-8222) option 1, or Defense Switched Network (DSN) 761-4245, option 1, if you have questions about the vaccines or about an adverse event following vaccination.