Walk-In Contraceptive Services
TRICARE beneficiaries can get all your contraceptive care in one place: the Malcolm Grow Medical Clinics and Surgery Center Contraceptive Clinic.
The clinic is open Tuesdays, 8 – 11 a.m.
Initial or changes in contraception:
- Combined hormonal contraception (CHC): pills, patch, ring
- Depo-Provera injections
- Nexplanon insertion/removal
- Intrauterine device (IUD) insertion/removal
- Emergency contraception
How it Works
- No appointment necessary.
- First come, first serve
- Wait times are dependent on capacity
- Download the “Decide + Be Ready” app to research your options before your visit
If you would like to have an IUD or Nexplanon placed, please abstain from unprotected intercourse for at least two weeks prior to your visit.
If you are experiencing irregular menstrual cycles that have never been evaluated, please schedule an appointment with your primary care provider.